Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Song's from the Twitter Slammer....Updated!!!

 I hear that train a coming, it's coming round the bend and I ain't seen the sunshine

since I don't know when, I'm stuck in Twitter Prison, and time keeps dragging on.....

Hello everyone, well here I am again in Twitmo.  Some people have suggested that I kind of deserved being in here before, after all I attacked a hash-tag (really???) and was very disparaging of leftists everywhere.  But this time around folks, I've been a little angel!  Here are the last few tweets I sent before being sentenced once again to wander the halls of the Twitter gulag:

Tweets 

And yet Joel West and his dad are still both in the running for worlds biggest idiot
Sorry Anna, apparently every dip shit could not get a show or else we would be watching you.
She might risk trademark infringement by taking the title of your autobiography there eric
Is President Obama invoking Executive Privilege because he is a racist? After all Darrell Issa is white
Is Nancy Pelosi a racist? According to her she could have arrested Karl Rove but did not. Was it because he was WHITE!
If you are gay and a leftist then you are all edgy and out there, Republican gays according to Dan Savage are fagg*t's
Wouldn't it be true racism if we held our President to a lower standard because of the color of his skin?


The first few tweets are in response to a story on Tweety about all these left wingers giving grief to Bristol Palin which always offends me.  As you can see I addressed the individuals and their idea of debating or disagreeing with me was to get me suspended.  

It's rather funny (as in ironic not in ha-ha) that my last two columns should be so closely related.  My last story (Don't Eat the Cheese) was about the amount of race-baiting we could attempt to see between now and the election.  Does anyone think that all these charges of racism in the pursuit of justice are not race baiting?

 


Hi Folks, pardon me if I try to sound all edgy and tough as being in prison one has to maintain a certain image, a certain persona if you will.  Just don't get caught saying persona or you'll be asked to the Prison dance faster than you can say minute and don't be caught saying that neither!

So here it is, my third day now.  I'm a hardcore Twitter felon.  My offense you ask?  Well we really don't talk about offense's in here, but since your on the 'outside' I won't shiv ya or shave ya or shove you or whatever the hell it is called when you get stabbed in here.  

So I'll give you a break, hell I'll even provide some photo's for you - evidence if you will so that you won't end up like I did.  Up Tweet Creek without a paddle - that's what I am.

How did it all start? Hell, how does it always start. We (a group of us got caught) we were free tweeting doing some crazy hash tag thing that all the cool kids do.  This one was called #DescribeObamaInThreeWords.  Yeah, I played along, why wouldn't I?  It seemed to me that the only one who was going to see my remarks were those who followed me, and they must all be cool because like I said - they followed me!  What I did not know is that some little creep - whoops I meant "alleged" creep was following me for nefarious purposes, no good you know?  Looking back I think that the guy was named "Justice Through Music" or something like that.  Since I am a musician (of a sort) I thought that was cool.  Little did I know that it was anything but.  This 'alleged' little rat was apparently flagging my posts as 'spam'.  Spam, me? I ain't got nothing to do with no spam!  Here are the inspired things I did say, and not a word of Spam in them:

Tweets 

"Where's the beef?"

3 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me -- playing Obama hashtag game (#IStandWithObama) and bam -- account suspended. 5 other people I followed (also playing hashtag game) were suspended at same time. I've got no proof, but it seemed like a coordinated attack. My suspension (and theirs) all lasted 12 days, but we did follow the steps on the link I posted to you on twitchy about filing a ticket, etc.
    In the meantime, I set up an alternative account (thank you free gmail accounts) and while it was a pain to re-follow people, tweet them to let them know it was me, etc, not only did it give me Twitter access during suspension, now that my original account is out of suspension I have a back up account already set up in case it happens again.
    I was not following (or being followed by) Justice Through Music, but did you know that Brett Kimberlin runs a foundation by that name? There has been some serious allegations of trouble between him & conservative bloggers recently. I really, really suggest you go to twitchy & put his name in the search engine to read about it. Obviously, I have no way of knowing if he is connected to this twitter account you mention, but you should familiarize yourself on it.
    Anyway, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You admit that you were posting negative comments in a hijacked hashtag which was originally a positive tag. Give the twitter rules a read and you might see where you went wrong: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules

    You were posting to an active hashtag with negative unrelated posts and you didn't expect anyone to flag your troll posts as spam? Come on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry there Reuben, I am pretty new to Twitter and I will readily admit that I did not study nor memorize the Twitter Rule Book (you did, really?). But I have been educated as to what constitutes good behavior. Personally I don't consider my comments 'negative', I consider them 'fun'. Are you trying to tell me that groups like "Justice Through Music" don't attack conservative posts and attempt to get them suspended? Come on yourself.....

      Delete